Brent CCG complies with the public sector equality duty. To do this we:
- Delegate responsibility to the integrated governance committee (IGC) of the Governing Body to provide the oversight and assurance that the CCG discharges its duties in a manner that:
- eliminates unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and other conduct prohibited by the 2010 Act
- advances equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not
- fosters good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not.
- Delegate responsibility to Brent CCG’s executive committee for ensuring that the CCG has appropriate mechanisms in place.
- Delegate responsibility Brent CCG’s executive committee to ensure the CCG monitors performance and provides an annual assessment to the Governing Body through the IGC.
For details on how you can get involved in the CCG's work, visit the Get Involved section of this website.