Brent CCG complies with the public sector equality duty. To do this we:
- Delegate responsibility to the integrated governance committee (IGC) of the Governing Body to provide the oversight and assurance that the CCG discharges its duties in a manner that:
- eliminates unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and other conduct prohibited by the 2010 Act
- advances equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not
- fosters good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not.
- Delegate responsibility to Brent CCG’s executive committee for ensuring that the CCG has appropriate mechanisms in place.
- Delegate responsibility Brent CCG’s executive committee to ensure the CCG monitors performance and provides an annual assessment to the Governing Body through the IGC.