The NHS and health partners are throwing open the doors to anyone living with, or has an interest in diabetes this World Diabetes Day (Tuesday 14 November).
21 September 2017
Children’s care across NW London has improved with more specialist children’s services available, a new report has found.
The report, published by the NHS in NW London, evaluated the changes to children’s services over the past year following the introduction of a new way of caring for children and the move from six hospitals with children’s wards to five. The changes included the closure of the children’s inpatient ward and children’s A&E at Ealing Hospital and addition of significant extra capacity to other major hospital sites across NW London.
You are invited to Brent CCG’s Health Partners Forum to input into the development of mental health services for children and adults in our borough.
- Public reporting of Brent CCG procurement and contracting decisions – Q1 2017-18
- Update on Brent community cardiology service
- Governing Body Meeting - Wednesday 27 September 2017
- Brent residents to benefit from improved GP services
- Providing care and treatment for patients with Parkinson’s disease in Brent