NHS Brent CCG is looking to set priorities for commissioning (or buying) health and care services for the next two years. We are working closely with people who use these services, their carers and our other partners in the local authority, voluntary sector and Healthwatch to decide on the priorities and to plan them.
The aim of our Commissioning Intentions is to:
- Set out clearly how the CCG will use its resources to deliver its vision
- Highlight any significant changes planned for services
- Notify providers as to what services we intend to commission for 2019/21
- Provide an overview of our plans to commission high quality health care to improve health outcomes for Brent registered patients
- To engage partners, patients and the public in shaping how we respond to the health needs of Brent residents in the commissioning the appropriate services to meet local needs