9 November 2017
In a radiography first, the NHS in North West London introduces brand new practice educator roles to improve patient care and boost radiographers training and development.
30 October 2017
NHS North West London Collaboration of Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) is launching two programmes to change the way we prescribe medicines across our eight boroughs*.
23 October 2017
Sir Trevor McDonald has joined forces with the NHS in North West London to launch a major campaign encouraging those aged 65 and over and others at risk to have their flu vaccinations.
- Join North West London as we celebrate World Diabetes Day on 14 November 2017
- Planned changes to Ealing Hospital’s children’s services in 2016 were ‘made safely and resulted in improvements to care’ says new report
- Come join us at our Health Partners Forum on Wednesday 18 October 2017
- Public reporting of Brent CCG procurement and contracting decisions – Q1 2017-18
- Update on Brent community cardiology service