Patient Feedback and Invovlement within our providers
The CCG monitors patient feedback and experience through regular contract meetings referred to as Clinical Quality Review Groups (CQRGs). At the CQRG we work with providers to monitor and improve their delivery of performance and quality standards for the services we commission.
Quality Accounts reporting on patient experience and participation for the providers can be found below:
• London North West Hospitals Trust – LNWHT for Community and Acute services
• Central North West London -CNWL Mental Health and Learning disabilities
and Community services(for Hillingdon Hospital)
• The Hillingdon Hospitals Trust – THHT Acute services
• CLCH – Community service provision for Harrow CCG
• Royal Brompton Hospital (Associate Commissioner)
• Imperial (Associate Commissioners)
Patient experience surveys include:
- Friends and Family Test (FFT)
- In patient, out patient and A&E Surveys
- Patient Complaints response times
Performance and quality standard information are itemised on Brent CCG’s Integrated Governance Committee meetings, which has three patient representatives in its membership.
GP Survey 2019