The Governing Body holds regular meetings that are open to the public. The dates for 2017/18 are:
- Wednesday 11 January 2017
- Wednesday 8 March 2017
- Wednesday 12 April 2017 (Extraordinary Governing Body meeting from 2-3pm)
- Wednesday 3 May 2017
- Wednesday 5 July 2017
- Wednesday 2 August 2017 (Extraordinary Governing Body meeting from 2-3.30pm)
- Wednesday 6 September 2017
- Wednesday 1 November 2017
- Wednesday 10 January 2018
- Wednesday 21 March 2018
Unless otherwise stated, the meetings will take place between 2pm-4pm at:
Wembley Centre for Health and Care
116 Chaplin Road
Wembley HA0 4UZ
The Governing Body meeting papers will be available the week before the meetings. Past meeting papers are also available here on this website.
This meeting will give Brent residents the opportunity to listen to the governing body's discussions and observe the decision-making process. However, it's important to note that although the governing body meeting is held in public, it is not a public meeting.
There will be an opportunity for members of the public to meet with the chair 30 minutes before the meeting, for two or three topics from the agenda.